- Course Duration: 45 days/4-8 weeks
- Suitable For: Students / Beginners / IT professionals / IT security experts / Network security officers, architects and administrators / IT auditors, consultants, operations managers / System engineers, analysts, administrators
Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security
It was reported that in 2013, firms in India lost $4 billion due to hacking and cyber frauds. It was again reported in 2017 that the number of cyber attacks in the country almost doubled from 82,000 in 2016 to 159,700 in 2017. These alarming statistics have alerted organizations of all sizes and from different verticals to hire white hat ethical hacking and cyber security experts. Here are some critical roles that these professionals play:
- Conducting system scans to ensure that there are no open ports that would pave the path for cyber attacks
- Assess patch installations to ensure that there are no loopholes that may led to exploitation
- Test system devices, virtual private networks, applications, protocols and services to ensure there are no possible threats
- Deal with issues related to lost or stolen laptops and devices and those associated with online employee fraud
- Employ social engineering techniques like shoulder surfing and dumpster diving to keep a watch on any suspicious behaviour of a website/app/system user
- Evade firewalls, wireless encryption, intrusion detection systems, intrusion prevention systems and more to ensure that these are functioning well
- Detect and fix hijacked web servers, sniffing networks etc. to prevent the potential risks
Tech Explica has been offering ethical hacking and cyber security training and certification programs living up to the standards of the current demand of professionals in these fields. Anyone joining these courses would learn skills to detect vulnerabilities and acquire knowledge and tools to deal with them. We have managed to bring all popular certifications in the field at one place to help aspirants become industry experts.
Who Can Join Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security Courses?
Ethical hacking is indeed an attractive career field. At Tech Explica, we offer our courses to anyone willing in a career as an ethical hacker or cyber security expert irrespective of his or her current skills, expertise and background. Our courses are available for:
- Under graduates, fresh graduates and beginners attracted towards ethical hacking and cyber security as a rewarding career option
- IT security experts including security officers, analysts, managers etc. who wish to learn white hat ethical hacking
- Network security officers, architects and administrators willing to up their skills
- IT auditors, consultants, operations managers looking for higher level IT security jobs
- System engineers, analysts, administrators and technical support engineers who wish to contribute more towards organizational security
What Skills/Competencies Do You Develop?
Courses in ethical hacking and cyber security offers skills related to different aspects of managing organizational security. Our courses would help you learn about:
- Various cyber threats and malicious entities like viruses, Trojans, worms, backdoors etc. and ways to deal with them
- Firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, encryption, honeypots and other security deployments
- Network system penetration testing
- Web application penetration testing
- Footprinting techniques
- Security audits, vulnerability assessments etc.
- SQL injection
- Hacking environment setting up
- Windows hacking, wireless hacking, mobile hacking
- Social engineering hacking techniques
What Are the Top Features and Highlights of Our Courses?
Our courses and training programs in ethical hacking and cyber security aim at preparing certified ethical hackers. For this, we pack all great features throughout the course, including:
- Cyber security basics as well as advanced hacking to steadily build up your knowledge
- Preparation of course content after seeking guidance from the industry experts to ensure that you learn the most relevant skills
- Hacking knowledge provided through real case studies and hands-on projects
- Understanding of hacking and cyber security needs according to different industrial domains
What Career Opportunities Are Available after Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security Courses?
The top positions in cyber security industry demand certified ethical hackers only. Once you gain training and certification with us, you would be eligible to work as:
- Ethical hacker
- Ethical hacking analyst
- Information security analyst
- Information security manager
- Security engineer
- Penetration tester
- Applications security engineer
- Security architect
- Security consultant
What Makes Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security Certification Important? (With EC Council Certification)
Ethical hacking is one field that demand only certified professionals to work on positions that are vital to security. With ethical hacking and cyber security certification, you gain advantages like:
- Credentials as a white hat ethical hacker and not a black hat hackers
- Standing as an expert in deploying and managing cyber security for different environments
- Better job opportunities than the uncertified hackers
- Better salaries as per the global industry standards
Why Choose Tech Explica for Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security Courses?
You must choose our ethical hacking and cyber security courses as:
- We are accredited partners of various certification granting brands
- We offer career counselling, interview preparation tips and placement assistance
- Our faculty consists of real cyber security experts with years of industry experience
- We ensure small batch sizes to pay individual attention to each and every one
By 2020, India would have the need of more than 1 million cyber security professionals. Get enrolled with our course today to secure your future.