E-accounting professionals are finding increased acceptance in India with more numbers of small to big enterprises now relying on e-accounting or online accounting. While the roles of e-accounting experts are more or less same as that of traditional accountants, they use the latest in technology and software tools to make accounting extremely convenient and productive for their clients. The role of these experts has become even more important with the introduction of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) in 2017.
After its implementation, it was predicted that GST would lead to creation of nearly 1.3 million jobs for experts including tax professionals, management consultants, lawyers, accountants and more. The popular recruitment agency Global Hunt predicted that the launch of GST would immediately create one lakh jobs. It means that e-accounting with GST is currently a rewarding career option.
Before going further, let’s have a small overview of the roles performed by e-accounting with GST professionals:
Why we are different
Handling new GST registrations, Amendments in existing GST registrations, Detailing inward and outward supplies
Preparing and filing monthly, quarterly, annual or final GST return, Making payments (including taxes, penalties etc.) for credit to electronic cash ledger
Refund claim filing, Representing clients in different types of legal proceedings, Generating e-way bills
Other traditional accounting roles like maintaining books of account, carrying out statutory and internal audits, cost accounting, providing financial advices and so on
Tech Explica offers courses in e-accounting with GST, designed to meet the accounting industry requirements in the digital world. Our courses not just help in building concepts but also prepare trainees to practically implementation the acquired knowledge and skills in day-to-day work. With us, you can become a certified e-accounting and GST professional and get ready for some of the most promising job positions.
Who Can Join E-accounting with GST Courses?
The best part of training in e-accounting with GST at Tech Explica is that it is useful for a number of individuals, no matter what their current levels of expertise is. Our courses are available for:
- Students who have just finished their 10+2 in commerce and target accounting as a career
- Fresh graduates from any academic field who want to make career in the fields like accounting and finance
- Working professionals from any field willing to switch to finance and accounting world
- Accounting and finance professionals willing to up their skills through e-accounting and e-GST
- Those with accounting as the field and willing to open their accounting firm/consultancy
- Business owners who wish to handle taxation and GST related tasks by themselves
Do You Develop?
The team of experts at Tech Explica consult the accounting industry experts to design e-accounting with GST programs that cover every important aspect of the related job profiles. Rather than beating around the bush, we help you develop skills like:
- Concepts of e-accounting, e-taxation, e-GST and more
- Everything about e-way bills
- Online income tax return preparation and filing
- Preparation of balance sheets and financial statements
- Accounting software tools like Tally ERP 9, Advanced Excel, Marg, Taxman, Busy etc.
- Customs and import/export procedures
- Payroll processing
- Management reporting
What Are the Top Features and Highlights of Our Courses?
Tech Explica offers professional-level training and certification in e-accounting with GST. Our courses offer:
- Classroom learning and lab sessions to gain in-depth knowledge through hands-on training
- Learning content in sync with the latest developments in accounting and GST
- Industry-based examples, case studies, demos and project works to enhance the skills further
- Practical usage of the popular accounting tools like Tally
- Completion certificates that would validate your skills
What Make E-accounting with GST Certification Important?
By acquiring certification in e-accounting and GST, you:
- Become a certified expert in handling all GST, taxation and accounting related tasks
- Make your resume more attractive
- Target better salaries
- Gain competitive edge through skill learning
Why Choose Tech Explica for E-accounting with GST Courses?
E-accounting with GST classes at Tech Explica are the right choice because of:
- Expert instructors from accounting field
- Varieties of study materials
- Placement assistance
- Personalized attention to every trainee
It’s the right time that you leverage the career opportunities introduced by e-accounting and GST. Call us for course details.
What Career Opportunities Are Available after E-accounting with GST Courses?
It is obvious that companies, small, medium and big, require accounting professionals to handle their accounts and taxation tasks. For this, they either hire these professionals or outsource the work to accounting firms who employ these professionals. At Tech Explica, we offer e-accounting courses keeping in mind the requirements of different job positions like: