- Course Duration: 45 days/4-8 weeks
- Suitable For: Students / Beginners / Experienced professional / Software and application designers and developers / Quality assurance professionals / Manual testers
Zion Market Research reported in 2018 that the global test automation industry is expected to grow from $15.87 billion in 2016 to $54.98 billion in 2022. A report by NASSCOM states that India is among the major beneficiaries of this growth, as the worth of software testing in the country is estimated to grow from $3.2 billion in 2010 to more than $15 billion in 2020. It is no more a secret that a major share of software testing projects are outsourced to India where software testing professionals are in huge demand. So, what crucial roles do these professionals play?
- Identifying errors that occur and go unnoticed during software development process
- Assuring quality of software or application before it is launched in the market
- Ensuring that the new software or application being launched is absolutely secure for the users
- Testing software and application to ensure that it performs well and offers intended customer experience and satisfaction
- Saving a lot of money of the software or application owner by fixing bugs at the earliest stages. Also, these professionals test products against failures and also to ensure low maintenance cost for the owner
Tech Explica offers training and certification courses in both manual as well as automation software testing. With us, you can become a certified testing professional in one or both the areas and enhance your skills to become ready for the top industry positions. Our courses are recognized at the national level for adhering to the global software testing standards and we have been constantly providing talented testing professionals to the industry.
Who Can Join Software Testing Courses?
Software testing is a part of the entire software development life cycle and hence, our courses are useful for anyone who wants to be a part of this ever-rising industry. Our courses in software testing training and certification are joined by:
- Students who study software engineering or any other related field and are specifically attracted towards testing profiles
- Beginners who are looking for a career in software testing, irrespective of the backgrounds
- Experienced professional from any other field (IT or non-IT) ready to switch to testing field
- Software and application designers and developers who also want to add testing skills to their resumes
- Quality assurance professionals who wish to enhance their skills of quality assurance through testing
- Manual testers who wish to learn automation testing as well
What Skills/Competencies Do You Develop?
Software testing is a demanding field that requires deep knowledge and professional-level skills. As testing professionals are responsible for the success of a new software or application, we ensure that our courses build required skills for:
- Software quality control and quality assurance
- Types of testing and testing methodologies
- Basic to advanced testing techniques
- Test plans, test cases, test case management system
- Unit testing, integration testing, system testing, interface testing, regression testing, stress testing, load testing, installation testing, security testing etc.
- Automation testing tools, scripts and software
- Database testing
- Mobile testing
What Are the Top Features and Highlights of Our Courses?
At Tech Explica, we focus on every aspect of learning software testing, from classroom sessions to lab sessions. We make our courses truly valuable by:
- Designing course curriculums to cover all possible aspects of software testing
- Teach through assignments followed by practice sessions
- Practical learning through case studies and live project handling
- Providing valuable certificates of completion to add credibility to trainees’ profiles
- Carrying out assessment on regular basis to evaluate the learning progress
What Career Opportunities Are Available after Software Testing Courses?
Software testing professionals are hired on several positions that constitute a testing team. Apart from entry-level testers, you can progress to other positions with experience after acquiring professional certification. Here are some of the job positions in the field:
- Manual test engineer
- Automated test engineer
- Quality assurance tester
- Quality assurance leader
- Network test engineer
- Software test manager
- Test lead
What Make Software Testing Certification Important?
For a position like software tester, companies look only for professionally trained and certified candidates. By gaining certification in the field, you would:
- Fulfil all important pre-requisites and demands of various job positions
- Improve your employability by acting as a competitive candidate
- Target better salaries that match the global industry standards
- Exhibit your knowledge and skills at job
- Utilize the practical knowledge to handle a variety of challenges
Why Choose Tech Explica for Software Testing Courses?
We are among the top choices when it comes to classroom software testing courses. We offer advantages like:
- Courses that are full of learning and fun
- Instructors who are real experts from testing industry
- Excellent study material to promote better knowledge
- Placement related assistance and guidance
The need and importance of software testing professionals is never going to decline. Join a software testing course today to give a kick-start to your career.