- Course Duration: 4 – 8 Weeks
- Suitable For: 4th/6th /8th Semester B.Tech /B.E / MCA / BCA/ B.Sc.IT/ PGDCA/ M.Sc. IT/ Diploma students
Project/ Winter/Summer Training 2019 with HPE Certificate
Focusing on technical and sales competencies required to plan, deploy, support and service HP technology and solutions, the HPE Education Services program is a world-class certification program. Our talented pool of experienced consultants and IT developers know all about HP products and technologies and deliver quality global training services.
Ever-evolving technologies and wok approaches, the competition nowadays is greater than ever. The industrial landscape needs steady technical enhancements to cater to all kinds of demands. Whether one is an engineering student or is pursuing graduate/post-graduate IT degree, everyone is familiar with ‘Summer Training’. The significance of these trainings is that it is the best way to learn and earn practical experience and understand concepts at the ground level.
NCL, which is the Delivery partner of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, offers quality training for 4, 6 and 8 weeks. For better understanding, few courses in Summer Training Program are also mentioned below. As per the needs of the IT industry, some new courses coming up are Cloud Computing, Internet of Things (IOT) and Cyber Security.
The summer training by Tech Explica with HPE Certificate of Competency is to be offered to the following :-
- All students undergoing B.Tech /B.E / MCA / BCA/ B.Sc.IT/ PGDCA/ M.Sc. IT/ Diploma
- Pass out students can also apply.
- Students in 4th/6th /8th semester can undergo this internship to do Industrial Training as a mandatory part of their curriculum.
Our methodology in our coursers is based on best practices and a blend of infrastructure customized to meet the specific needs. For those looking for expert training, feel free to visit to be more aware about the difference between Rote and Conceptual Training. One can also talk to our mentors and know about how our organization contributes towards the student’ growth as an individual.
- Summer Training Program
- Project Based Industrial Training
- Induction Training Program
- Winter Training Program
- College Training Program
- Campus Recruitment Training